Sunday, May 16, 2010

Emo-Bot

Emo-Bot is my second attempt at casting a foam latex puppet. As seen in previous posts, the armature I created for Emo-Bot was originally thought to be for Chris Bot, after my friend Chris Schmuach, but unfortunately, I made the wrong robot. But Emo-Bot has two cameras like Chris although he's a little more shy about taking photos than Chris is.

The next step in the process is to paint Emo-Bot, a run down rusty old robot who goes around taking photos of things that don't quite work out. We'll see how it goes as I have a lot of cleaning up to do. If you have any tips on how to clean up the castings after they're done, I'd appreciate it!

Thanks and enjoy Emo-Bot!

1 comment:

  1. Coolness man!!

    and really cool to put a faceto the Name...

    yeah man.....heres some tips on the seaming and painting process in foam latex.

    I sent you an email too.

    http://www.stopmotionmagic.com/puppetbuilding/

    ReplyDelete